Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Houseguests

My 18-year-old nephew and his two friends are staying with us this week while they complete their senior project (glorified unpaid internship) at NASA. I know, right? Let’s set our goals just a TAD higher than rocket science...

These kids are galaxies (heh) more innocent than I was as a senior. We were all “Should we lock up the liquor?” because Mom, Dad? Yeah, that was me.

Before I went to bed last night I heard the sound of cartoons from the TV. Yeah, I think we can keep that coconut rum within reach and be safe.

But this morning I saw something that truly makes me nervous: a loofah in the shower. What 18-year-old high school male is concerned with exfoliating??? Probably the same one who brought the body wash. I’m just sayin.’

No comments:

Post a Comment