Monday, October 11, 2010

Sick of Myself

I've been sick with the flu/cold? for the past week and a half. When NOT pregnant, I usually OD on NyQuil and Sudafed (the REAL stuff, not this Pseudo bullshit) and hit the sheets for a day and I'm good!

But Pregnant?
'
We're workin' on day 10 of Benadryl, tissues, Vaporub and whining. I wish I was pregnant in the '60s when you could drink, smoke and take cold medicine without worrying your child will end up with a third eye. This kid had BETTER be grateful he/she has all of his brain cells! I actually balled my eyes out at one point because my throat an chest hurt so bad I thought I was having a heart attack.

but I'm on the mend....and on my way to get a freakin' flu shot so we never have to endure this experience again!

No comments:

Post a Comment